Inbond Grounds Shipments
- Continuity of multimodal transportation of your shipment, through a SAT authorized company for inbond transportation of goods, to the port of arrival.
- Direct access to a large airline network in Europe, North America, Asia and South America.
- Customs clearance of goods at the customs origin port and destination port for load verification before Pedimento is made.
- Dry and refrigerated goods management.
- Service in consolidated and dedicated mode.
- Our fully integrated system saves you time, transit security planning and calls when inquiring about your shipment.
- We specialize in planning transit times from Europe or the USA to destinations where air services cannot guarantee arrival times due to saturation of warehouses and airports, thereby reducing the risk of late delivery.
- Planning by means of advanced notification of shipment to deliver goods at the customs destination (ASN).
- Savings in security services and cargo insurance.
- Overseeing the security and cost level in a small shipment or a shipment with higher dimensions, allowing continuity in the transportation time.