• Customized solutions
During our initial meeting with you, we assess your needs and we propose a customized solution that entails: Anticipated Service and Verification and Pickups (DASCC®), which is the basis for making a model for Best Practices in Logistics and Customs.
We offer a flexible work schedule based on our 40 years of expertise in the supply chain, and in different industrial and commercial sectors, including all trades.
• Service and support
- You will be assigned a highly trained personal customer service professional who will oversee the day-to-day status of your shipment.
- You will have access to online measurement and evaluation of all our operations, in all our customs ports.
- All of our staff has a Competent Standards Certificate under the internal kaizen program: "Continual Training".
• IT Supported Solutions
We proudly offer you a Best Practices mechanism that requires robust technology that allow the creation and management of dynamic data, technology. Our SIGAC ® System allows integrity, integration, reliability, automation and information visibility, encouraging effective interaction between customers and suppliers.
- Parameterizable IT
- Electronic Data Interchange (E.D.I.)
- E-Mail Alerts
- Ad-Hoc Reporting
- Real-Time Visibility
- V.P.N. Network
- Web Server
• Tangible Benefits
The Best Practices Model produces:
- Certainty in supply time limits, including customs clearance.
- Cost savings and optimization of the supply chain, "lean logistics".
- Integration of logistics services from a single supplier, "All In”, with price improvements.
- Legal Certainty allows preventive Legal Counsel in the customs area, eliminating customs fines, penalties and forfeitures.
- Anticipated customs strategies supported with our quality of service, ensure the flow of materials in American and Mexican Customs.